Training and Consultancy Services
Easy Read Translation and Training
Do you provide information to the general public?
- Have you considered how you engage with people with a learning difficulty or learning disability?
- Do you need to engage with people who may not use English as their first language?
Easy Read Document ProductionWe can turn your documents into Easy Read using Photosymbols® (the UK's most popular photo library for Easy Read information).
Here's a recent example we produced for Nene CCG.
Contact us for more information.
Easy Read TrainingWhat you will get from the training:
- Overview of key legislation
- Help with planning your information
- Learn to use easy words and sentences
- Learn to use pictures and symbols
- Presenting your information clearly
- What the guidelines mean
Research Support and Advice
Our staff team has extensive research experience, including two PhDs, one MSc and a Certified Member of the Market Research Society.
We can help you with project planning, surveys and focus groups as well as data analysis and report writing.Contact us to discuss ways we can help you.
Our team has experience of producing reports for different audiences, from young people to academics. Look at our reports page for examples of our recent Healthwatch Northamptonshire reports.Contact us to discuss ways we can help you.
We can help you with small or large events for all ages - from planning to promotion, registration and on the day support. Read about the Northamptonshire STP workshop and Healthwatch Northamptonshire Young People Wellbeing Conference for examples of events we have managed.Contact us for more information.
Health Literacy Training
- To increase knowledge of what health literacy is and why it is important;
- To raise awareness of how having low health literacy impacts on individuals’ everyday lives;
- To increase awareness of the tools and techniques that can support people with low health literacy and promote health literacy in practice;
- To raise awareness of the resources and information available to support you in promoting health literacy.