Welcome to Young Healthwatch
Who are we?
We are young people in Northamptonshire between 11 to 24 years old who are keen to make a difference in health and social care and are interested in young people's rights and wellbeing.
You will get the chance to
- Meet new people
- Get valuable work experience
- Have your say and become part of the decision-making process
- Help or support a cause (such as young people’s mental health)
- Learn more about Healthwatch and young people’s rights
- Develop your real-life skills.
Our role is to influence better health and wellbeing and improve the quality of services. We report our findings to decision-makers to make improvements in services.
Young Healthwatch Northamptonshire is vital to ensure that children’s and young people’s voices are heard too!
If you are a professional interested in working with Young Healthwatch, email us at email@example.com
Watch Young Healthwatch Northamptonshire's video about their visit to Kettering General Hospital
Keep up with us on our social media pages
yhwnorthants (scan our code)