Welcome to Young Healthwatch
Who are we?
We are looking for young people in Northamptonshire between 11 to 24 years old who are keen to make a difference in health and social care and are interested in young people's rights and wellbeing.
You will get the chance to
- Meet new people
- Get valuable work experience
- Have your say and become part of the decision-making process
- Help or support a cause (such as young people’s mental health)
- Learn more about Healthwatch and young people’s rights
- Develop your real life skills.
Our role is to influence better health and wellbeing and improve the quality of services. We report our findings to decision makers to make improvements in services.
Young Healthwatch Northamptonshire is vital to ensure that children’s and young people’s voices are heard too!
If you are a professional interested in working with Young Healthwatch, email us at email@example.com
Watch Young Healthwatch Northamptonshire's video about their visit to Kettering General Hospital
Keep up with us on our social media pages
yhwnorthants (scan our code)