- About our Short Breaks Services Statement
- What are Short Breaks?
- Who can use Short Breaks (Eligibility Criteria)
- Short Breaks Services
- Special Educational Needs and Disabilities
- The Local Offer
- Transition to Adult Services
- Tom’s Story
- The Local Offer: Short Breaks Facilities
- Contact Us
About Northamptonshire County Council's Short Breaks Services
This information is for families living in Northamptonshire who have a child or young person with a disability and/or sensory impairment. It includes information on the purpose of the Short Breaks Services Statement and the range of Short Breaks available in Northamptonshire.
Short Breaks aim to benefit children and young people with disabilities, complex health needs, and/or sensory impairments. Children and young people are offered experiences that foster and improve their individual and social development.