Request help and support - Coronavirus

How to request support from volunteers if you are self-isolating in Northamptonshire and need help.
Leaflet stand

To check the latest Government guidance, please visit:

Who can request support?

You can request help if you, or someone you live with, is self-isolating:

  • With symptoms
  • After being contacted by NHS Test and Trace
  • After travel to an Amber list country

What support can you request?

You can ask for help with:

  • shopping or accessing food and essentials
  • general support with loneliness
  • help to get online
  • posting mail
  • prescription medication collection

The council will connect you with a local volunteer who can support you while you are at home.

How do I request support?

In North Northamptonshire (Corby, East Northants, Kettering or Wellingborough), call 0300 126 3000 or for non-urgent enquiries or you are unable to speak on the phone, please email

In West Northamptonshire (Daventry, Northampton or South Northants), call 0300 126 7000 or for non-urgent enquiries or you are unable to speak on the phone, please email

Financial support

Test and Trace Support Payment

If you have been told to self-isolate by NHS Test and Trace, you may be eligible to apply for the Test and Trace Support Payment through your relevant Benefits and Revenues team.

Eligibility for this payment is based on Department of Health and Social Care criteria.

Self-isolation support pack

Public Health Northamptonshire have created a self-Isolation support pack to help you through your self-isolation period.

The pack includes information on getting support if you need help with food shopping, medication collection or caring for your pets as well as advice and suggestions on how to manage your wellbeing during your isolation period.

View the self-isolation support pack

Looking for information about health and care?

Find advice and information to help you stay well and make decisions about your health and social care support.

Find advice and information