How to make a complaint about health and care services in Northamptonshire

Do you have a complaint about an NHS or social care service? Find out who to contact.

Find out more

NHS Complaints Advocacy

Every area of England has an independent NHS complaints advocacy service funded by the local authority. They can help you make a complaint about the NHS and have replaced the ICAS service. This service is open to everybody and is free of charge. The service is provided by VoiceAbility in Northamptonshire.

VoiceAbility - NHS Complaints Advocacy Service

Tel: 0300 303 1660 (Mon - Fri 9am to 5pm)


Unit F17, Moulton Park Business Centre
Redhouse Road
Moulton Park

Or fill out a self-referral form online

Find out more about NHS Complaints Advocacy

Knowing how to make a complaint

Making a complaint can be a daunting task, so knowing who you can complain to and what to do is essential. 

We can help you. We've worked with Healthwatch England to produce straightforward advice will guide you through the process from knowing who to talk to, top tips on what to do and what you can expect from services in response. 

Read our complaints advice

Patient Advice Liaison Service 

Patient Advice Liaison Service (PALS) offers confidential advice, support and information on health matters. It provides a point of contact for patients, families and carers.

PALS do not investigate individual complaints but can give you general advice about the NHS complaints procedure.

Contact PALS service

Healthwatch Northamptonshire complaints policy

Anyone who is dissatisfied with any aspects of the service received by Connected Together can make a complaint. 

Read our complaints policy