Due to the COVID-19 restrictions about meeting in person we are currently unable to take on new volunteers. For more information, email email@example.com or phone 07376 130329.
Our role is to influence better health and wellbeing and improve the quality of services. We report our findings to decision makers to make improvements in services.
As a volunteer, you will get the chance to:
- Meet new people
- Get valuable work experience
- Have your say and become part of the decision-making process
- Help or support a cause (such as young people’s mental health)
- Learn more about Healthwatch and young people’s rights
- Develop your real life skills.
If you are a professional interested in working with Young Healthwatch: