This year's report highlights how COVID-19 has impacted health and social care services, and what needs to happen next as we rebuild them. Building on our previous work, we continue to work in partnership with the health and care sector to ensure they are hearing your views as they shape services for the future.
Highlights of 2020-21 included:
- A closer look at young people’s emotional wellbeing and what would support them
- Championing people’s experiences and needs during the coronavirus pandemic
- Supporting good communication, information, oversight and engagement in response to COVID-19
- Working for quality services in partnership with others
- Helping people find the answers and escalating concerns, such as the difficulty accessing NHS Dentistry
Young Healthwatch Northamptonshire Annual Report 2020-2021
Thanks to young people speaking to us and letting their voices be heard, Young Healthwatch Northamptonshire have a better understanding of young people’s views and experiences of health and social care services over the last year.